All change for Katherine Jenkins after stunning trackside performance02 JUNE 2012
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The Welsh songbird also made an impression because of her show-stopping dress. A blush-hued silk duchess affair by Suzanne Neville, it featured a plunging sweetheart neckline and train.
And she had another stunning outfit up her sleeve, rushing off shortly after singing to change.
Accompanied by her Dancing With the Stars partner Mark Ballas, Katherine stepped back out in a two-tone blue structured Roland Mouret dress.
An oversized, netted Philip Treacy hat adorned with large, blue feathers made sure that the songstress stood out.
Katherine teamed her fabulous frock with Jimmy Choo shoes and added a touch of sparkle with diamonds by Garrard.
Other celebrities who had turned up to join in the celebration included Mischa Barton, Jeremy Kyle and Donna Air.
How the Celebs are partying
- Kirstie Allsopp: "Having amazing family day out in London seeing all the preparations for the Jubilee events, right now we're on London Eye, never disappoints"
- Katherine Jenkins: "My work here is done - now 2 enjoy the day! Hat by Philip Treacy, Dress Roland Mouret, Shoes Jimmy Choo, Diamonds Garrard
- Fearne Cotton: "Jubilee weekend! Have fun what ever you're doing!"
- Myleene Klass: "Wah! The sun has come out! Crowd is an mazing sea of red, white and blue"
- Shayne Ward "I Hope you all have a lovely time for the jubilee celebrations!"
- Nick Knowles "Getting into the jubilee spirit with @moorjessicarose in Hawes, North Yorkshire!"
- Happy Days star Henry Winkler: "CONGRATULATIONS TO the QUEEN OF ENGLAND..not just for the years , but for the grace THE QUEEN filled those years with .."
- Duchess of York: "So proud of my beautiful daughters and how special to be at the Epsom Derby supporting their Granny. What an amazing Grandmother The Queen is" "